swapclockswapclock

Main Movies Reviews Stats

BOREDOM Theme Flash BOREDOM Theme Flash

Honestly...

It wasnt great, not even very good, but still, I enjoyed it alot, it was some good music, (ive heard it somewhere before... dont know where), and the only thing that really bothered me was the lack of tweens. but everyone deserves a chance to get started with Flash.

I'm not sure. I'm not sure.

new to flash?

THAT WAS AWESOME TEH FIVEN!!!

A Simple Story 2 A Simple Story 2

Hey not bad,

Only gave you a six here, but voted hire to give you a bit of my awesome 1.9x vote protection! a few problems, i SWEAR the building needs to be checked out, and that kiss was so passionate, the girls torso imploded! and is it me? or at the end i think i may have been getting dislexia.... those problems are always easy to fix, but can be missed easily too... so my suggestions for you? start slow, dont really submit things till your comfortable, work on your art and tweening, and enjoy it!

id ask you to check out my stuff, but oh, wait, it got blammed lol. (it WAS a spoof film, so i DID expect it.)

Regards n shit, swap.

Children of Clocks Children of Clocks

gtfo

pearlock jooo is a nubzor, me is real clock, you lock,, BEJON!!! teh edn, teh fiven... pimpen...

great stuff,

Fucking Crazy ClockDay 07 Fucking Crazy ClockDay 07

nice stuff

well, EFFIN B, i forgot clockday... well maybe no one will notice if i stay up a few more hours and finish this epic one im workin on, and yea... mines 600 fps too... good stuff, best part was.... teh edn lol

Sonucais responds: