swapclockswapclock

Main Movies Reviews Stats

BOREDOM Theme Flash BOREDOM Theme Flash

Honestly...

It wasnt great, not even very good, but still, I enjoyed it alot, it was some good music, (ive heard it somewhere before... dont know where), and the only thing that really bothered me was the lack of tweens. but everyone deserves a chance to get started with Flash.

I'm not sure. I'm not sure.

new to flash?

THAT WAS AWESOME TEH FIVEN!!!

A Simple Story 2 A Simple Story 2

Hey not bad,

Only gave you a six here, but voted hire to give you a bit of my awesome 1.9x vote protection! a few problems, i SWEAR the building needs to be checked out, and that kiss was so passionate, the girls torso imploded! and is it me? or at the end i think i may have been getting dislexia.... those problems are always easy to fix, but can be missed easily too... so my suggestions for you? start slow, dont really submit things till your comfortable, work on your art and tweening, and enjoy it!

id ask you to check out my stuff, but oh, wait, it got blammed lol. (it WAS a spoof film, so i DID expect it.)

Regards n shit, swap.

Super Smash Flash Super Smash Flash

The first level was fun...

and the second was fricken hilarious! Mario started by jumping down a hole, dieing, and my team mate followed.

Waiting for WoW Waiting for WoW

Nic3 stuff

Nice stuff here, I prefere some of your other pieces, but this one is good. Kinda amazing what you can do in those moments when the world is down, isnt it?
P.S- mind me askin what program you use? sounds like you could do it with a garageband-esque program, but it seems like your usin piano too... still, mad talent. try qettin into square enix,

Epitaph64 responds:

I use FL Studio. All the drums are custom-made.

Dreams of Above Dreams of Above

Hot stuff

Great stuff man, mind if i use this in my warcraft 3 map? ive been lookin for something this good for a while, ill cred. =)

Epitaph64 responds:

Sure go right ahead hehe.